HOW DOES THE ISABEL MARANT VINTAGE TRADE-IN SERVICE WORK
To be accepted, your product must be in very good condition - we invite you to consult our service policy.
Follow the online steps to identify the products you wish to resell, create your account and fill in your information.
You then have two options for sending us your parts:
1) deposit in shop: drop off your items in one of our participating shops and immediately get your voucher.
2) sending by post: we provide you with a prepaid label. Return your packaged products to us in the box of your choice. Three shipping options are available in France:
- Drop the package in your mailbox before 8:00 am. Make a request at www.laposte.fr/retourbal
- At the post office (max 30kg)
- At a merchant in the La Poste network (max 20kg). List of drop-off points on www.laposte.fr/retour
For Belgium, Germany, Netherlands shipping is available via the post office.
Upon receipt of your package, our teams will check the condition of your parts. If the recovery conditions are met, you will be notified by email within 15 days that your account has been credited and that you can generate a voucher at your convenience (date and amount). Then use your voucher within 12 months in participating ISABEL MARANT stores or on ISABEL MARANT VINTAGE. If several of your coins have been accepted, you will be credited with an amount corresponding to the value of all the coins taken back.
The voucher can only be used in the country where the trade-in took place.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE TRADE IN SERVICE?
- The offer is limited to persons aged 18 and living in Metropolitan France, Belgium, Germany or the Netherlands. A valid email address is required.
- Only ISABEL MARANT products defined as eligible under our trade in conditions will be accepted.
- Your item must be clean, undamaged and fully functional: zippers, seams and elastics, no missing parts (buttons, ornaments), no holes or tears, no stains or smell.
- Products that are stained, damaged and/or in need of repair will not be eligible for trade-in credit.
- All products must be legally owned by the person receiving the trade-in offer.
- Credit for trade-in products will be issued as a voucher only usable in the country of issue of the voucher.
- The trade-in value will be based on the original price of the products in store ISABEL MARANT TTC and their current state. Product condition and trade-in value (if applicable) are determined at Isabel Marant Vintage's discretion.
- Our Terms and Conditions and these accompanying FAQs are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
ARE ALL ITEM TYPES ELIGIBLE?
We take back clothes, bags, shoes and belts from all the Isabel Marant, Etoile and Men's collections.
On the other hand, glasses, jewellery, scarves, watches, swimsuits and certain models of shoes are not included. The pieces from the capsule collection from the H&M collaboration are also not included in the items taken back.
DO YOU RETURN ITEMS DEEMED INELIGIBLE?
No: in accordance with our T&Cs and in line with our eco-responsible approach, we do not return items that do not comply with our trade-in conditions
Rest assured: refused items benefit fully the same with a second life. They are given to an association specialized in the recovery of textiles or reused by an upcycling partner.
HOW IS THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS I TRADE ASSESSED?
We distinguish several levels of condition:
- As new condition: with the original tag, never worn
- Excellent condition: the item is like new with no signs of wear or flaws.
- Very good condition: the item has only minor signs of wear, invisible at 30 cm.
We do not accept any product in any other condition: damaged, worn, out of order, stained, punctured, deformed, dirty, cut labels , etc.
HOW ARE MY ITEMS REFURBISHED?
Each piece is restored to salable condition and relabeled. It benefits from adapted cleaning and ironing (if necessary) using environmentally friendly processes.
CAN I TRADE IN WHERE I LIVE?
Only people residing in France, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands are eligible for our trade-in service.
CAN YOU SEND ME PACKAGING TO SHIP MY ITEMS?
No. In line with our eco-responsible approach and rather than sending you an empty package that you send back to us, we ask that you find and reuse a box available at your location to send us your second-hand products.
WHAT AMOUNT WILL I RECEIVE?
When you request a trade-in, our simulator offers a buyback value, between 30% and 50% of the initial shop sale price including tax, depending on the nature of the product and the condition you declare for each piece. This value is validated or adjusted if necessary by our reconditioning team and you are credited with this amount directly to your Isabel Marant Vintage account.
If our team finds that the products you send us are not functional or outside the scope of the trade-in, your account will not be credited. Products that have been refused will not be returned to you, they will be donated to an association or can be reused in a partner upcycling program.
WHAT IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CREDIT I RECEIVE?
When filing your trade-in request, our online simulator offers you a redemption value, which is set according to the nature and condition that you declare.
If our reconditioning team finds that the condition of the products is worse than declared, the redemption value is adjusted downwards. If they are not functional or outside the framework of the trade-in, no credit is granted. Products that have been refused are not returned to you: they are donated to an association or enter into a partner upcycling program.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR USING MY CREDIT?
When the trade-in of your item is validated, you receive a credit that can be converted at any time into a purchase voucher for the amount of the trade-in, usable in the country where the voucher was issued: the trade-in of a dress at €203 generates a voucher of €203
Once generated, each voucher is valid for 12 months and must be used once. Only one voucher can be used for a given transaction, whether online or in store: the accumulation of vouchers is not authorized.
You must indicate if you wish to use it on ISABEL MARANT VINTAGE, or from one of our participating stores in France: directly at the store or by remote order from the ISABELMARANT.COM website via the "book in store" function.
The purchase voucher can only be used in the country where the return was made: in France for vouchers issued in France, in Belgium for vouchers issued in Belgium.
HOW TO USE MY VOUCHERS?
Vouchers are valid for 12 months in store, in the country in which the voucher was issued, in e-reservation on the ISABELMARANT.COM site or on the ISABELMARANT-VINTAGE.COM site for all the collections presented.
If the value of the purchase is greater than the amount of payment in voucher(s), the balance must be paid by the payment method of your choice; if the value of the purchase is less than the amount of the voucher, the voucher is considered used completely, the difference is not credited.
1/ in an Isabel Marant store or e-reservation: purchase vouchers must be activated for use "in store". They can be used on all collections except items on sale or subject to private offers. A voucher can be used as payment for all or part of a purchase. However, they can only be combined within the limit of 50% of the purchase. Purchases paid for with vouchers cannot be refunded or credited, but an exchange is possible.
2/ on the ISABELMARANT-VINTAGE.COM website: vouchers must be activated for use on the Vintage website. Only one voucher can be used per order. In case of return of the order, the voucher is credited back to the customer's account.
The voucher can only be used in the country where the trade-in was made.
ARE MY VOUCHERS USED ON THE SALES?
No, vouchers are not valid on items on sale or on private offers.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TERMS?
Here is everything you need to know:
- We deliver in mainland France, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy and Spain
- Delivery is chargeable (excluding promotional periods indicated) and is carried out by Colissimo or Mondial Relay
- The delivery time is 5 working days maximum
- Delivery is possible to your home or to a drop-off point (selection of the drop-off point available after payment.)
- For France, the delivery costs are €2.90 including tax (delivery to a relay point), €4.90 including tax (home delivery without signature). and €6.90 including tax (home delivery with signature).
- For Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands the delivery costs are €4.90 including tax (delivery to a relay point), €6.90 including tax (home delivery without signature).
- For Spain, the delivery costs are €5 including tax (delivery to a relay point), €7.70 including tax (home delivery without signature). Or €11 including tax (delivery to a relay point) and €12.50 including tax (home delivery with signature)
- For Italy the delivery costs are €11 including tax (delivery to a relay point) and €12.50 including tax (home delivery with signature)
- The amount will be displayed when paying for the order.
WHAT ARE THE RETURN TERMS?
You have 14 days from the date of receipt of your package to return an item
- Log in to your customer area.
- Declare your return. A shipping label is generated. Return costs are your responsibility. They will be deducted from the amount refunded once the product has been received.
- You are refunded once the return has been received and checked, within 5 working days from the date of receipt.
The exchange does not is not possible: you must proceed to a return and a new purchase.
HOW DOES THE REIMBURSEMENT OF MY ONLINE ORDER HAPPEN?
You are reimbursed on the means of payment used during the initial purchase, excluding delivery costs: credit on the bank card used in payment, new voucher for the part paid for in voucher .
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE A QUALITY PROBLEM WITH MY ITEM?
If you notice a defect or non-conformity, you can contact ISABEL MARANT customer service. You will be asked to send:
- Your order number
- Product name, color, size
- Comment specifying the problem encountered
- Photo(s), and in particular that of the composition label, on which is indicated the identifier of the model.